HOW AM I STILL GROWING! COME ON!!!
38 weeks pregnant! Almost there! Baby could come anytime they say. Had a good doc's apt and the fluid is going down so all I need to do is start walking and maybe eat some spicy food to get the ball rolling! I even mowed the lawn today to try and get her to come!
We had a wonderful little bbq for Bri's 31st b-day with family and celebrated with a little badmitten game. I figured a little game of badmitten wouldn't hurt the labor starting process.
Well first hit over the net I fell down. Goodness I gave everyone a scare but proceeded to get back up and continue on with the game. and to no surprise of my own... even falling on my hands and knees didn't shake baby Katie out. I guess I'm jsut going to have to wait until she is ready on her own. I have tried everything!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUVBUG!
No comments:
Post a Comment