April 9, 2010

Easter

The day before Easter I had a surprise visit from my "god-sister" from Boston! It was such a fun start to the weekend! Loved seeing you Berry Bee! And to think... we used to be about the same size! Goodness I'm huge!
mini photo shoot after Berry left! Hey... it was the first day we could wear short sleeves! Feels great when you are pregnant!

Bri and I had a lovely Easter... and no baby! So much for my little rabbit coming on Easter... soon enough though people tell me.. don't rush it because you will miss being pregnant. I'm not too sure about that but I assume part of me will miss the irreplaceable bond we have while she is in my belly cooking! Just got back from the doctors Tuesday and she took one look at my belly and said "oh I'm so sorry you are so big!" She was really nice and means well but she measured me and I'm measuring 44 weeks.. which is what caused her to say that. People are only pregnant for 40 weeks remember so when your doctor says you are measuring 44 weeks it makes ya think. It definitely made Bri and my heads turn. We are thinking I'm so big because the fluid is still so high but we haven't had that checked since Friday. Oh and Friday the fluid had actually gone down which is great news. It's still in the high range but not AS high. We will find out how big Katie is on Friday when we go see the high risk doctor again. Can't wait!!!
Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment